Ashok Pareek, B.Com, FCS
- Executive Director, SREI Capital Markets Ltd
- Council Member, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Commerce Graduate and Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, having over 22 Years' experience in various fields including Investment Banking (Equity & Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, M & A Advisory, Corporate Restructuring) Corporate & Securities Laws, Taxation and an Active Social Volunteer.
- Executive Director, SREI Capital Markets Ltd.
- Council Member, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- President, College Square Swimming Club, Kolkata.
- Chairman, Corporate and Allied Laws Committees, Association of Corporate Advisors & Executives.
- Chairman, Capital Markets Committee, the Views Exchange.
- Co-Chairman, Capital Market Standing Committee, MCC Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Member, Standing Committee on Corporate Law and Governance, MCC Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Member, Assocham’s National Council for Mergers & Acquisitions (ICSI Nominee).
- Member, Assocham’s National Council for Capital Markets.
- Corporate Member, Calcutta Journalists Club.
- Zone Chairperson, Lions Clubs International, District 322B2.
- Member, Advisory Board, Bharat Nirman Award.
- Member, Cost Accounting Standards Board, Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICSI Nominee).
- Member, Executive Committee, Babulal Nandlal Bohra Chhatra Niwas.
- Member, Executive Committee, the Views Exchange.
Personal and Educational:
- Born in Nokha (District – Bikaner), Rajasthan on 16th November, 1967.
- Completed pre-graduation studies from Baba Chhotunath Higher Secondary School, Nokha.
- Did Graduation in Commerce (B. Com.) from Jain Post Graduate College, Bikaner, under Rajasthan University (1986).
- Passed Company Secretaryship Final Examination (1991).
- Had privilege of being Student of prestigious Barabazar Library, Kolkata (1987-1991).
- Became Associate Member of the ICSI (1993) and Fellow Member of the ICSI (2003).
- Became Life Member of Company Secretaries Benevolent Fund (CSBF) in 1994.
- In employment serving at different positions including as Company Secretary (1989 to 1997).
- Engaged in Consultancy Profession of advisory services in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Corporate Finance (1997 to 1999).
- Was in Practice as Practising Company Secretary (1999 to 2004).
- Presently working (from 2004) with SREI Capital Markets Limited, as Executive Director (since 2007) heading SREI's Investment Banking Business.
- Actively associated with various Chambers of Commerce, Trade & Industry.
- Involvement with various NGOs engaged in Social Welfare Activities.
- Regular Speaker on Capital Market related Topics.
- Write Articles on Capital Market and other contemporary subjects.